Ideas For Trading Cards....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ideas For Trading Cards....

Post by PeEvEs on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:25 am

Hello, Peeves here the ever pesky pranking poltergeist of this forum. I have stolen the desk of Professor Malachi and taken over the brain of Hermione Granger to bring you this thread of KNOWLEDGE.

I am about to show you some of the things you can do for your little quizzes and ways in which you can trade cards. This thread will update and things will be added to it as soon as we get more used to this new site format. So keep checking back.

Today the first idea I will show you is what we like to call "Scene-It." For anyone who has played the popular trivia board game by the same name knows that you watch a scene from a movie or television program and find the answer to the question given.

We have a way of doing that kind of quiz. However, this way is limited to official Card Teams. And trust us we have our ways of knowing who is who on here. You don't want to open a can of worms either...Mal's vicious when she's angry...and she has a Bunnikis. *shivers* You don't want to see the Bunnikis!

Anyhow...enough of my ramble...here's an example of the Scene-It kind of quiz (push the play button to see the scene):

Question: Name 20 of the Twisted Pic images you see.

Keep in mind that this feature is hard for those who have dial-up and or slower internet connections so you may want to think about doing this kind of thing once in a great while. Also this is just an example you can make it as complex as you want. (The above video was made using windows movie maker, if you'd like to learn how to make your own videos you can ask in the reasource area in the Graphics area of this site. Windows movie maker is a FREE program for windows XP and Vista.)

Just make sure all images posted goes with the site guidelines and does not break the rules. Other wise you'll get the Bunnikis and banned. We also recommend you have your own youTube or place for storing your videos since you can have trouble getting some to post.

PeEvEs
GameMaster
GameMaster

Number of posts : 74
Humor : People say I\'ve been known to cause a giggle every now and then.
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Alter-Ego
Name: Daron Onell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas For Trading Cards....

Post by PeEvEs on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:56 am

Another perk we have on this site is the ability to post flash quizzes. Our little test quiz you see here is a perfect example. We recommend using Quibblo.com. However, always be sure to set your quizzes to private...well unless you'd like other Quibblo members to reply. This is a great way of having fun with quizzes and seeing the results.

Please note that they do offer quizzes where you can give away a card. We recommend using the "create a personality quiz" option. If you do this option you can either chose to give a card away depending on the results of the answers or you can put one card into the personality portion and put a "try again" image in the rest of them. I'll get an example up soon...just can't be bothered with it right now--Mostly because I've just realized I've watched the movie, "Enchanted" three times now and getting tired of the sugar coated "True-Love's Kiss" song. Seriously I'm about ready to hug Bambie and dance around with three legged unicorns.

I'm scaring myself. But erm...Example of the Personality quizzes will be in the next post. Promise.

PeEvEs
GameMaster
GameMaster

Alter-Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeEvEs on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:12 pm

Here's yet another way you can make people work to get your cards...Make them put the pieces together. Happily this is from a generator that you can download your own image and then set the number of pieces you wan to it. When you get done you can paste in your post. Try it out with our test image. We used MySpaceGeeks.com for this one.

PeEvEs
GameMaster
GameMaster

Alter-Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:53 pm

I finished the puzzle!!
Yay!

I got only 1 answer right on your quiz. Sad
-tear-
Oh well.
Laughing

Danielle
GraphicGod
GraphicGod

Female Number of posts : 29
Humor : I'm funny...What did you expect?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

View user profile http://s3.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=6680

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top