UPDATE!! ABOUT SITE DELETION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UPDATE!! ABOUT SITE DELETION

Post by MissAdventure on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:20 am

Okay I thought I'd make an announcement here...After a great deal of compromise and pleading from JB and T, I have decided to give the site one more try. Course this decision did not come without the staff making the effort of learning codes to help me out more. Some I'm rather impressed by how quick they're getting them...or pretending to get them. *cackles*

It was also decided that this current place, while good, blips out FAR too often. And though I do like that everything is in once place on this forum I had to face facts--It sucked. So we will be deleting this site and returning to the old Paradox. However, it won't be called the Paradox since we will now not only be offering Harry Potter but...Twilight forums. We are also going to keep the Gamer's Thumb because it has remained our most active forum since bringing things here. We will not be transferring posts to the Paradox because it's always proved a wasted effort and so if you wish to save something, you'd better save it.

We do not have a set date for when this move will occur but rest easy, those of you wanting a place to chat and blab will be happy to know we will keep this place open--It really is going to depend on how fast the staff gets the coding and reach a consensus on how to run the overall site.

But since the staff have been doing well, I have kept up my side of the compromise by adding and making changes to the old Paradox site. They've done such a great job I have previews setup for you of our new Harry Potter Fan Section and our Brand New Twilight Series Fan Section. (to view the image full screen click on it.)

Just keep in mind that NOTHING is permanent at this point. But one of the staff will keep you posted and give you updates as soon as they occur. I'd also like to say that there is a live preview of both forum already up on the old site, however they are locked so you will not be able to post in them...even if those of you who have joined the old site log in.

And those interested in joining, sign-ups are still disabled until things get a bit more concrete and as mentioned the staff reach more of a consensus on what stays and what goes.

MissAdventure
ADMIN
ADMIN

Female Number of posts : 575
Humor : Me? Have a sense of humor?
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE!! ABOUT SITE DELETION

Post by MissAdventure on Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:48 am

Okay you peeps! (I say that because NOT MANY seem to like to give an acknowledgement or ask tons of questons whenever I post things of importance--I'm not bitter--Just annoyed) An update has been posted on the old Paradox site.

MissAdventure
ADMIN
ADMIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAdventure on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:27 am

Sheesh...don't everyone post at once or anything...Due to this site going screwy I've opened up the old Paradox site for everyone so come one come all--Just know that it's still a WORK IN PROGRESS so some things may still change and switch around.

Please have patience and if you'd like to make some suggestions-aside from telling us to quit moving (which we won't do again)-by all means post em where ever.

http://octavialore.proboards77.com/index.cgi

MissAdventure
ADMIN
ADMIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content